Wow! Today I received my first award. It’s an honor. But, more than the award, am I honored to know people are enjoying my writings!
I was nominated by https://scribbledtopaper.com/and I would very much recommend looking at their blog. I really enjoy their poetry. I recommend Chords as one to read.
There are the questions chosen by Scribbledtopaper for me to answer!
- What emotion do you want to convey the most in your writing? – not one in particular, but all as they need to be expressed.
- What emotion do you want to feel the most when reading someone else writing? – it depends on the subject.
- Would you prefer a poem that is more eloquent in words or more expressive in emotion? – oh my – both really.
- Do you set a goal for how often you post? – no, but I try to post every day something.
- Where do you write the most? – sitting in bed in the morning before I get up, or like now just before bed.
- What time do you write the most? – any time I can find time. Usually morning.
- Do you write spur of the moment or do you spend long periods of time writing or editing a post? – more spur of the moment for now. I do have some ideas that are longer, in need of more time to write correctly.
- What do you drink first thing in the morning? – water.
- What moments or situations in life can bring you back to an important memory? – listening to music, usually classical, but sometimes songs from many eras.
- What is one of your favorite comfort foods? – chocolate, or sweet potatoes if I am feeling more health aware.
Ten random facts about myself:
- I like yoga, Tai Chi, and Chi Gong.
- I love animals, and plants, but I still like eating both.
- I like to learn about different Religions.
- I am a history buff. I particularly like the colonial period, USA history.
- I am really short.
- I like to read old newspapers, from the 1800’s.
- I am a woman.
- I play, teach, and write music.
- Spelling is hard for me, I love spell checker.
- I love movies, usually older rather than newer.
It’s hard for me to pick one blog over another. I like them all, I like seeing what people put on their blogs. Each of you has given me something to think about, and shown me some light. I encourage people to visit all of your blogs and decide for themselves which one(s) they would like to return to in the future. I doubt this is 150 words long, but it is all I have; brevity can be the soul of wit. https://pvcann.com/ https://fivedotoh.wordpress.com/ https://indianeskitchen.com/ https://collectingcoffee.wordpress.com/ https://naamayehuda.com/
I now nominate the following blogs:
This That and the Other
In Diane’s Kitchen
Here’s ten questions I’ve chosen for you to answer!
- Why did you start your blog?
- What kind of blogs to you enjoy reading?
- When writing, or reading, do you prefer eloquence or expressiveness?
- What is your goal for how often you post?
- Where do you write the most?
- What time do you write the most?
- Do you write spur of the moment or do you spend long periods of time writing or editing a post?
- What do you drink first thing in the morning?
- What moments or situations in life can bring you back to an important memory?
- What is one of your favorite comfort foods?
Here’s the rules, now that you’re nominated!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine (Jack Henry) if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!) Post a comment in the comments below (on the website https://theglobalaussie.com/blog/liebster-award-2017/ ) so I (Jack Henry) can view your post and check out your blog. I (Jack Henry)personally visit each and everyone.I (Jack Henry) visited a few hundred last year!!!